|Reduce Consultants Costs |
- Select most qualified consultants with the right services - no more, no less. Avoid contracting pitfalls. Client review and approval management to reduce design changes.
|Reduce Construction Costs |
- Newest and best professional practices to control project costs, schedule and quality. Strategic contracting strategies to ensure client's financial objectives are met. Identification of lower cost design options to achieve optimum value.
|Reduce Project Duration |
- Computerized scheduling techniques to avoid bottlenecks and delays. Fast track and alternative delivery methods. Pre-purchase of long leadtime items. Master scheduling and expediting of project activities.
- Design oversight to ensure client's objectives are met.
|Reduce Maintenance & Operation Costs |
- Ongoing plan reviews to develop more flexible long term solutions at improved life cycle costs. Identification of candidate site maintenance issues, and recommendations on lease terms. System testing for optimum performance.
|Reduce Employee Disruption & Downtime |
- Efficient project phasing and move management techniques to minimize move disruption, and to channel employee stress into enthusiasm. Expert resources allow staff to focus on core business.
|Reduce Construction Change Orders & Claims |
- Contract terms to minimize exceptions and control change terms. Architecture/engineering document reviews to minimize errors and omissions. Negotiation techniques to reduce change costs and avoid litigation.
|Better Client Decisions |
- Clarification of client business, financial, organization and functional objectives. Proactive cost and schedule projections and evaluation of client options to allow optimum use of client resources.
|Reduce Furniture Costs |
- Best procurement practices to obtain discounts up to 75% off list prices. Obtain most cost effective design services.